At River Oak Center for Children we welcome the unique contributions our employees provide in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. By embracing the principles of diversity and inclusion our culture is strengthened and our workplace is more dynamic. We strive (stronger word: pledge, we are committed to) to recruit and retain a diverse team of employees to foster growth and learning together as we serve families, youth and children in the greater Sacramento area. River Oak is committed to providing a work environment free of unlawful discrimination and are committed to the practice of equal employment opportunity in hiring, employment and promotional decisions.
River Oak Center for Children offers a variety of career opportunities in the behavioral health field, ranging in education and experience requirements as well as program-specific qualifications. Clinical positions include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Skills Trainer (Bachelors Level)
- Facilitator (Bachelors or Master Level Case Management)
- Clinician (Masters or Doctoral Level and is currently registered with their licensing board [BBS, APA])
- Clinical Program Manager (Masters or Doctoral Level and is currently registered with their licensing board [BBS, APA])
- Family Advocate (Advocacy)
River Oak offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes generous benefits, competitive salaries, on-going training, and professional growth opportunities. Benefits include, Click here:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- 10 paid Holidays and a Birthday leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement savings plan
- Long Term Disability / Short Terms Disability
In addition to clinical positions, River Oak offers a variety of administrative career opportunities in the following areas: General Administration and Business Support, Accounting, Human Resources, Fund Development, Community Relations, Quality Management, Health Information Management, Program Research and Development, Utilization Review, Information Technology, and Facilities/Maintenance.
If you would like to belong to the River Oak Center for Children family of caring professionals, please see our openings below to apply. Culturally diverse and or bilingual staff preferred.