River Oak Center for Children offers a variety of career opportunities in the behavioral health field, ranging in education and experience requirements as well as program-specific qualifications. Clinical positions include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Family Advocate (Advocacy)
- Skills Trainer (Bachelors Level)
- Family Facilitator (Bachelors or Master Level Case Management)
- Program Services Clinician (Masters Level Licensed or Unlicensed)
- Clinical Program Manager (Masters Level Licensed or Unlicensed)
In addition to clinical positions, River Oak offers a variety of administrative career opportunities in the following areas: General Administration and Business Support, Accounting, Human Resources, Fund Development, Community Relations, Quality Management, Health Information Management, Program Research and Development, Utilization Review, Information Technology, and Facilities/Maintenance.
If you would like to belong to the River Oak Center for Children family of caring professionals, please revisit our website or Careerbuilder.com for current openings in all programs. Culturally diverse and or bilingual staff preferred.
Resumes are currently being accepted at fax: 916-609-5161 or email: email@example.com.